|Composite Tuition Fee
- 01. Composite Tuition Fee will be charged on quarterly basis.
- 02. Monthly composite tuition fee includes Tuition+annual fee+exam fee + computer fee+ library fee+sms charges+security (CCTV+GPS+fire extinguishers, etc) + laboratory charges+ smart classes+ games/sports +prizes +media+workshops+school competitions+certificates+medals
+trophies++circulars+generator+water cooler+first aid+ miscellaneous charges, etc.
- 03. Excursion tours, transportation, Cycle-stand, board registration and board exam fee will be separately charged.
- 04. No caution or capitation money is charged.
- Every pupil shall pay fees of 12 months.
- The school fees are to be paid in advance before the 20th of every month in the bank prescribed in the Fee book.
- Fees deposited will not be refunded.
- A fine (late fee) of Rs. 25 will be charged after every month.
- The payment of fees through cheques in no circumstances is allowed / accepted.
- The parent shall kindly keep the receipts of fees issued to them and produce them as proof of payment, when needed.
- The fees must be paid for months during which the pupils name has been carried on in the register, even if the pupil has been absent during these months.
- The fees for the term must be paid in full, even if the pupil leaves before the term is over.
- The fees may be paid in advance for the whole year or term.
- Tuition may be refused to the students who fail to pay the fees on the last working day of the month for which they are due.
- No reduction of fee is made on account of midsummer and winter holidays or other vacations or temporary absence.
The children whose school fees fall in to arrears are liable to be debarred from writing the terminal tests and attending the school until the fees are paid in full, neither the reports nor transfer certificates will be issued, till all accounts are fully settled.
Note :Rs.200/- per month for Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Classes (For Class III to X).