Call Now7300501223

Our LocationBichpuri, Agra


  • 01No student should remain absent without proper reason, or otherwise he is not allowed to connue
  • 02Principal only can permit leave(s) : that too in case of illness or genuine problem stated by the student's parents.
  • 03Parents willing to withdraw their ward at any me during the academic year, must inform the Principal in wring (by giving one month's prior noce).
  • 04If one month's prior noce is not given, the fee for the whole academic session is to be deposited.
  • 05On withdrawal, the TC (Transfer Cerficate) is issued only if prior applicaon is given and all dues cleared.